1. Any on-line purchase of products from Waterfront Scuba On-Line Dive Store will be governed by these terms to the exclusion of any other terms.
2. All products are offered subject to their availability.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by Waterfront Scuba On-Line Dive Store.
4. The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability. We are happy to offer advice Any advice or recommendations concerning the suitability or otherwise of a product for the intended user but point out that such advice is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk.
5. You should hold a recognised diving qualification issued by a recognised training organisation before purchasing or using any diving equipment from Waterfront Scuba On-Line Dive Store.
6. Please also be awear that our on line store prices are not availible in store at our Upminster shop. Nor can you order from our on line dive store and collect your goods at the Upminster shop. This is due to the fact that our on line shop is based at a remote location.
You can also place an order by phone, fax or mail.
Making A Purchase
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us,. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping And Handling
The delivery charge is automatically added to your order and you will see the total amount you have to pay before you confirm the order. Unfortunately we have to charge carriage but we attempt to keep it to a minimum.
1. Items may sometimes be out of stock in our own warehouse, or that of the distributor or manufacturer. If this causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, we will charge for the initial shipment only.
2. You will be advised of the estimated delivery period but please leave up to 30 days for delivery. Items held in stock will usually be dispatched on the day following receipt of your order but some out-of-stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside our control.
3. Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 1 days of delivery after which you will be deemed to have accepted the products.
4. The standard delivery cost per shipment to a mainland UK address is from 6.50. If you would like your goods shipped by another method or to a different country then you will need to contact us. There are some destinations that we are not able to ship to.
5. Cylinders are delivered next day to UK mainland destinations by Parcelforce. A charge of 7.50 per cylinder will be added to your invoice. This is in addition to any other item which you may be ordering at the same time, as cylinders are transported in their own original box.
6. Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which it is delivered.
7. All orders have to be sent to the card holders address.
8. For all International orders we can only ship to the billing address. PO Box addresses will not be accepted.
Orders received up to 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day providing we have the item/s in stock otherwise you will be contacted to let you know what sort of timeframe we are looking at.
1. If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is allowed to be shipped, and used in your country.
2. We do not offer a refund (excluding faulty items) to countries outside the European Union.
3. Incorrectly sized items (suits and BCDs, this excludes cylinders) despatched outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be exchanged but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us together with the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer.
4. Consignments despatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held by your credit card company.
5. Due to it being a circumstance beyond our control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
Your right to cancel
You may cancel your order and return the products to us and receive a refund at any time up to seven days after you have received the products. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us by completing our Returns Section Form requesting that the order be cancelled. Unless the item/s were specifically ordered in - this would then be looked at on an individual basis, and a refund or replacment would be at our discretion
If your item is not in stock, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order and you will have the option of us putting it on back order for you. At which point you will have the option of cancelling the order if you wouldnot like to wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added.
Credit Card Security
we use leading secure sockets layer (SSL) Certificate Authority enabling secure e-commerce and communications for Web sites, intranets, and extranets. Choose the trusted mark of high assurance for Internet security and enable the strongest SSL encryption available to every site visitor.
Server-Gated Cryptography (SGC) enables 128- or 256-bit SSL encryption (depending on the browser and host server operating system), the most powerful SSL encryption commercially available today.
WE OFFER A 7 DAY NO QUIBBLE RETURNS POLICY - see returns policy for details. We are authorised distributors of all the product we sell so you will receive full manufacturers warranties on all goods.
CONTACTING US -
You may email us at email@example.com
call us on our main store number 01708-227122
Vist us at 42 Lichfield Terrace, St Martys Lane, Upminster, Essex RM14 3JX
Waterfront Scuba does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
1. To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability for the content of any websites which we may link to from this site or which may link to this site.
2. All products supplied conform to all relevant British and European standards.
3. All products are supplied with a full UK supplier's guarantee, the details of which are available on request.
4. Should there be a defect in any of the product supplied then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Returning Unwanted, Wrong size or Faulty Goods
1. Damaged Goods: Please contact Waterfront Scuba On-Line Dive Store immediately upon noticing any fault. The goods can then either be replaced F.O.C. or a full refund given. Please note that fault during use, such as flooding, may require goods to be returned to the manufacturer for warranty confirmation.
2. Unwanted goods: Please contact Waterfront Scuba On-Line Dive Store before returning any items. A refund (minus the cost of posting the item to you) can be issued for any unused returned goods. A restocking fee of 10% may be charged for all goods returned.
3. Exchange goods: Please contact Waterfront Scuba On-Line Dive Store before returning any items. If the item was ordered incorrectly i.e. wrong size or colour then a free exchange can be made. Postage will not be free on the returned item.
4. General: When returning goods please enclose receipt, contact details (including daytime phone), credit card details and a note of why the goods are being returned.
|Remittance Terms 1. Payment is due on order. Payment will normally be debited from your card on the day the order is taken.|
2. It should be noted that your payment card will be debited in pounds sterling. You may use MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Switch or you may mail to us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds.
3. All prices on the Waterfront Scuba On-Line Dive Store website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
4. We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
5. We hold the right to ask for a bank transfer for any order placed with us.